Saturday , 23 September 2017
Home / News / Fatal iftari: Three sisters die after consuming toxic edibles in Sialkot

Fatal iftari: Three sisters die after consuming toxic edibles in Sialkot

Kaam Ki Baat

Three sisters died after consuming toxic ‘chaat’ and ‘samosas’ for iftari in Sialkot on Sunday.

According to Express News, the incident took place in Boorho Mahalla of the city’s Neka Pura neighbourhood.

The victims were identified as Aayat, Amina, and Aiba. They were seven, five and three years old respectively.

The condition of the sisters worsened after consuming the food and were shifted to a nearby hospital hours later. They, however, were unable to survive.

Police said three suspects were taken into custody while an investigation into the incident is underway.

A postmortem of the bodies, however, will be conducted to learn the exact cause of death.

The post Fatal iftari: Three sisters die after consuming toxic edibles in Sialkot appeared first on The Express Tribune.

loading...

Kaam Ki Baat

Check Also

Players and team management are on the same page, says Sarfraz Ahmed

Players and team management are on the same page, says Sarfraz Ahmed. Misbah took the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *